Blackmores Vitamin C
Blackmores Vitamin C
Like all the other essential nutrients, Vitamin C plays a very important role in the wellbeing of human body. There are a lot of food items that contain vitamin C but there are still a lot of people across the globe that are vitamin C deficient as they make the wrong choices of food and the busy life schedule does not give them enough of spare time to focus on their health. One thing that has become a hindrance in right selection of food is the trend of eating fast food that is also known as junk food. This trend has convinced the leading food supplement manufacturers like Blackmores to develop such food supplements that provide the people with enough food nutrients that they can’t get from natural sources of food.
The Australian company Blackmore has made a number of products that contain Vitamin C and millions of people use these products according to their requirements. The following are some of the products that contain vitamin C in them, all these products are a combination of different nutrients and you can choose the one that suits your physical needs.
Sustained release C is one more product manufactured by the Australian company called Blackmores. It is known as the best Vitamin C supplement as it delivers the vitamin over 8 hours to keep the symptoms of cold at bay for hours. It contains total of 500mg of vitamin C. The ingredient of this supplement are ascorbic acid 280 mg, Calcium ascorbate dehydrate, bioflavonoids extract 25 mg, and hesperidin 25 mg, rosehips 250mg and Rutin 50 mg.
Bio C chewable tablets also contain ample amount of vitamin c to provide you with the amount of vitamin required by your body. Unlike other food supplements, it does not harm your digestive system. It is an antioxidant upon which supports a lot of body functions. Vitamin C is found in abundance in a number of natural products including fruits and vegetables like capsicum, oranges, strawberries and blackcurrants. Sodium ascorbate and calcium ascorbate are also a part of Bio C Chewable 500 mg tablets.
How Does Blackmores Vitamin C Work?
When you eat food rich in vitamin C or when you take vitamin supplements, it gets absorbed in the blood stream and starts working to boost your immune system and activating it to protect you from the attack of different diseases. It has a very important role to play in building up of collagen, healing of the wounds, and maintaining good health of cartilage. It also helps in keeping the bones and teeth strong.
Pros and Cons of Vitamin C Consumption
- There are many benefits of vitamin C that we enjoy throughout our lives if we maintain the ideal level of vitamin c in our body.
- Vitamin C boosts the immune system and makes it strong enough to protect the body from a number of diseases.
- One thing that most people are not aware about is the role of vitamin C in skin health. It helps in speeding up the process of healing of wounds.
- It controls the signs of premature aging and controls the wrinkles from appearing by making the skin tight and wrinkle free.
- The efficacy of vitamin c in improving the cardio vascular health is already proven by many experts.
- It is also very beneficial for the eyes.
- For the people whose immune system gets weakened by the stress of everyday life, the use of vitamin C helps improve the immune system and the stress also gets relieved with eth betterment of immune system.
- High concentration of vitamin C can help prevent the strokes to 42 %.
- Vitamin C is found very effective in providing protection against cancer.
- It helps reduce the inflammation in joints.
- Vitamin C is the type of antioxidants that provide protection from the harmful effects of the free radicals.
- It even guards human health against toxins like cigarette smoke.
Cons of Vitamin C
The people who have problems of kidney stones should consult their doctor before using any Vitamin C supplement as the ascorbic acid present in Vitamin C may support the recurrence of stones in the kidneys.
The pregnant of nursing women should not take any vitamin C supplement without consulting their doctor.
Children under 4 years of age should not be given vitamin C supplement without consulting a physician.
It is easily available online Blackmores Singapore