Blackmores Vitamin D
Blackmores Vitamin D
There are a lot of different types of vitamins that a body needs to develop and grow properly. Every essential nutrient has a place of its own and the deficiency of any one of them results in one or the other health condition for which the patient has to see a doctor and have an extensive course of medications. Most of the allopathic medicines do cure the patients but they have a lot of side effects that sometimes result in permanent damage to your health. To protect themselves from permanent damage, people who feel that they are not getting enough vitamins or proteins, or any other essential nutrient try to add the health supplements to their daily diet before they face any health condition due to the deficiency.
Blackmore Vitamin D is a product of an Australian Company Blackmores that was launched for people who are Vitamin deficient. The company has manufactured a number of products that contain Vitamin D and due to their combination of other essential nutrients each one of them has different effect on the health of the consumer. The following is an introduction to some of the products that contain Vitamin D so that you could choose the one that best suits your needs.
Blackmores is the company that has manufactured the food supplement called Vitamin D3 1000 IU. It has been especially formulated for the patients of osteoporosis who are advised by their doctors to increase their Vitamin D intake which is not possible with food as there are few things that contain as much Vitamin D as is required for an adult.
Cholecalciferol or vitamin D is a fat-soluble essential nutrient that is produced in the skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D helps regulate the metabolism of phosphate and calcium which plays a vital role in the maintenance of healthy bones.it has no traces of wheat, gluten, or milk. There are no added flavors or sweeteners in this product. As it is a high dose of Vitamin D3 especially made for the people who have vitamin D deficiency it should not be taken by normal individuals without having tested for Vitamin D levels. If you are not Vitamin D deficient, over-dosage may have a number of harmful effects on your health.
How does Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000 IU work?
Patients who have bone problems are prescribed with high dose of Vitamin D3 and they may start feeling better. It is a known fact that calcium works effectively in presence of ample amount of Vitamin D. When the level of Vitamin D increases, the calcium starts doing its work of bone repair and makes bone strong. Patients of osteoporosis are usually advised the use of high dose of Vitamin D according to their age and the severity of the condition.
Pros and Cons of Blackmores Vitamin D3 1000 IU Supplement
There is nothing in the world that has only positive effects and does not have any negative effect. In fact, the deficiency of an essential nutrient is as bad as its excess. The good and bad effects associated with vitamin intake are known as the pros and cons, the following are the pros and cons of Blackmores vitamin D3 1000 IU.
- It is a known fact that the absorption of calcium in human body does not happen when the level of vitamin D is not within normal range. In other words, a person who is deficient on Vitamin D is on higher risk of facing bone health issues. So, Vitamin D3 1000 IU is the high dose of vitamin D3 that is mostly recommended for the patients of osteoporosis, when they take vitamin D there level of vitamin D increases and it gives a boost to the absorption of calcium that is needed for stronger bones. According to experts vitamin D plays a significant role in prevention of fractures of bones as well as in their speedy recovery.
- Vitamin D plays a vital role in protecting us from a number of diseases including cancer type 1 diabetes and even multiple sclerosis. It has a very important role to play in making the bones and teeth strong and stay healthy.
- Maintaining good levels of vitamin D3 can protect you from a number of diseases including osteoporosis.
- It helps manage the deficiency of calcium.
- It improves general health and wellbeing.
- The supplement even contains vitamin K that plays a significant role in normal clotting of the blood that is needed for the healing of wounds.
- Vitamin D regulates the metabolism of phosphate and calcium.
If consumed as prescribed by the physician no food supplement has much harmful effects.
If taken in low doses the vitamin D supplements are tolerable for all but if people take high doses of supplements containing Vitamin D3 for longer time than suggested it may result in problems that may cause permanent damage to your health.
The other adverse effects that were experienced by people who took over dose of Vitamin D are: -
- Elevated blood levels
- Elevated calcium level in the blood
- Excessive thirst
- Frequent urination
- Poor appetite
- Constipation and diarrhea
It is easily available online Blackmores Online