Blackmore Brain Active
Pack Size: 30
Blackmores Brain Active contains an enhanced bioavailable form of curcumin (Longvida®), the active ingredient in turmeric, which supports alertness and working memory and may help reduce mental fatigue during mentally demanding tasks.
- May support alertness and calmness during times of increased mental demand
- May support healthy mood
- Has antioxidant activity
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties
- Contains Longvida®; an enhanced bioavailable form of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric
- One-a-day dose
What is working memory?
- Working memory is like our mental jotting pad for mental workings. It is a temporary storage centre for information that is required for tasks such as:
- Remembering a new telephone number, web address or PIN number for long enough to write it down
- Calculating how much change you’re owed at the supermarket checkout
- We have limited space available in our working memory and it can become overburdened if we try to hold too much information in there at one time. Keeping information in working memory requires attention and focus.
- Working memory peaks in our twenties, and tends to decline gradually thereafter. Distraction/ poor focus, advancing age, and trying to work with too much information at once can all have a negative impact
Adults - One capsule daily with breakfast.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc
(Longvida®; 400 mg) equiv. dry rhizome 5.4 g
equiv. curcumin 80 mg
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding